- Vines: Sangiovese 90%, Cabernet Franc 10%
- Alcohol: 14 / 14.5
- Ideal temperature: 18°C
- Fermentation: Controlled in steel containers
- Maturation: In new barriques for 12-14 months
- Aging: 6 months in bottle
- Name: Etruscan Goddess of Dawn and Birth
Obtained from carefully selected grapes from our vineyards, the wine has a deep ruby red color, a fine and soft Bouquet, gently herbaceous, with hints of cherry, black pepper and chocolate.
It is a wine of great texture, elegant and very persistent.
Ideal with red meats, wild meat, spicy cheeses